Talent Sourcer Europe
Posted 3 weeks ago
The Parkmobile Group is looking for a Talent Sourcer Europe. Are you an energetic recruitment professional who is result driven and want to help us building the best team ever across Europe? You have a proven track record in a fast growing international technology setting and is not afraid of new challenges? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast changing environment and grow together with a company? In that case: Parkmobile is looking for you!
As a Talent Sourcer Europe (based in Diemen/ Amsterdam, the Netherlands) we will challenge you not only in finding our future colleagues. You will also play a role in building our European recruitment department and making sure that Parkmobile is and stays top of mind in relevant local labour markets.
In this new installed position, you will have an opportunity to learn about all aspects of the recruitment cycle through this in-house role, working with and learning from our experienced HR/recruitment team and you will report to our Talent Acquisition Manager Europe.
- Responsible for creating a pipeline of candidates and active sourcing of passive candidates;
- Utilizing various social platforms including Linked-In, Facebook, Stack Overflow, to search for candidates;
- Qualify candidates prior to presenting to hiring managers and recruiters;
- Design and implement best practice sourcing techniques, assessing response rates and results and iterating on approaches, techniques and media to drive effectiveness;
- Systematically and proactively obtaining referrals from external networks and our existing employees;
- Applying a sales mindset to hitting hiring targets;
- Support various projects related to building the Parkmobile Group employment brand including internal and external events, job fairs, and various other projects;
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs;
- Being part of the implementation of our new Applicant Tracking System (Green House experience would be a +).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities (international, technology and/ or fast paced environment);
- Experience with sourcing large numbers of, sometimes difficult to find, professionals and a broad experience with social media platforms and job marketing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you are the first point of contact for candidates to Parkmobile Group and need to set the right tone from the start!
- Excellent listener; ability to ask thoughtful questions to probe a candidate’s skills and abilities;
- Comfortable on the phone, able to make hundreds of calls each week and build rapport with candidates easily;
- LinkedIn has no secrets for you;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment where priorities often conflict;
- A relevant Bachelor of Master degree (HR or technology preferred);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch & English. (German or French would be a plus);
- Strong drive, accurate, flexible, can do attitude.
- Passionate about people;
- A pragmatic, energetic, self-starting and highly motivated achiever;
- Able to persevere when faced with obstacles;
- Detail oriented, organized and self-assured;
- Have a flexible and creative approach and are able to multitask;
- Able to set and meet deadlines;
- A real team player;
- Entrepreneurial so no 9-5 mentality;
- Committed, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box;
- Willing to do occasional business travel when needed.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form or call our Talent Acquisition Manager Europe, Valerie Ducobu +31 6 1205 9882. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
The history of the Parkmobile Group begins in 2006 with phone parking in Amsterdam, since when the organisation has grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make parking smarter, simpler and totally accessible for both drivers and operators. Because faster, more efficient parking means everyone can enjoy a delightful mobility experience while making our cities cleaner, healthier and more liveable. Parking is not the end of a journey but the start of one, and we’re helping millions of people quickly get to where they want to go.
Our parking solutions make life easier for more than 22,000,000 drivers in more than 1,000 cities around the world. And the Group is proudly represented by: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo.
The Parkmobile Group is 100% owned by BMW.Let's talk