Posted 4 months ago
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for ServiceNow Administrator. If you are pro-active, result driven and know everything about ServiceNow than this is the job for you. Come work for the #1 European parking service provider and make a difference!
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator for our Service Operations team. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and based in the Netherlands but part of a growing, professional and ambitious international organization leading and changing the parking industry within Europe.
- Create and maintain business rules using proven, advanced scripting techniques
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex work-flows
- Establish complex internal and external / third-party integrations
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
- Collaborate with stakeholders to track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests
- Test applications and enhancements to ensure zero defects
- As Technical ServiceNow admin, you get your satisfaction and benefit out of facilitating the daily work of many Parkmobile employees.
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successfully-implemented projects which are completed on time and on budget
- Key role in ServiceNow upgrades to ensure zero impact to the business
- Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and stakeholders
- You educate users and provide the necessary training, workshops and documentation
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role for ServiceNow and IT technical experience
- Proven knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
- Proven experience and knowledge of Java scripting
- Extensive experience working with ticketing systems like ServiceNow. Actual experience with ServiceNow is a bonus
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus
- Experienced in working in an Agile and/or Lean environment
- Knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Computing (Amazon Web Services and/or Azure)
- Knowledge and experience of CSS, XML and HMTL is a plus
- You are experienced with service management processes
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- A real problem solver and result driven
- Always striving for the best customer experience!
- Truly pro-active, analytical and pragmatic in your approach
- Entrepreneurial so do not have a 9-5 mentality
- Committed, agile, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box
- Flexible, accurate, hardworking and able to cope with a high pressure, changing environment
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Are the winning team;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.