Senior Operations Analyst
Posted 1 month ago
Are you stress resistant, proactive and you know your way around in a changing and dynamic environment? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
Parkmobile is rapidly expending and we are looking for a new colleague to join our operational Service Desk as a Senior Operations Manager. You will be joining a team of 12 people who work closely together and have their own expertise and focus to make sure our internal and external customers get the right operational support on our applications.
A Senior Operations Analyst:
- Supports on deciding the future setup of the operations department
- Assists in defining responsibilities and roles within the operations department
- Investigates, analyse and resolves complex issues (Infra, DB & Application support);
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information;
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements, studying system capabilities, analysing alternative solutions, preparing system specifications;
- Monitors the application environment and building and maintaining monitoring environment;
- Participates in acceptance testing;
- Maintains external and internal client relations by giving updates regarding ongoing issues;
- Evaluates operations procedures and processes and improve these where possible;
- Is a coordinator and escalates issues to other support departments such as Development and DBA when needed to ensure reliability of services and access;
- Participates in the out of office rota;
- Acts as a consultant and advisor to colleagues and management;
- Owns and maintains the pre-production and production environment and makes sure that all software releases are managed;
- DevOps knowledge is preferred.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or an IT-related study;
- Have a minimum of five years experience in a similar role;
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have excellent verbal and written communications;
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies;
- Are very receptive and a fast learner;
- Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads;
- Have strong Customer Service ethos;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Have a problem solving mindset.
- Inspire you be the best version of you.
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide.
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
- Offer the opportunity to grow within the organization.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile App, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Three hundred people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz!
Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking App? Let us know.