Senior .NET Developer
Posted 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Software Developer who knows everything about .NET? Do you love to convert problems into concrete solutions? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Senior Developer:
- Is responsible for the technical design, development and maintenance of (parts of) the entire multi-tier web applications of Parkmobile (C#, ASP.NET);
- Knows everything about the interfaces with various other applications and systems;
- Works together with your colleagues on improving the architecture;
- Ensures that Parkmobile’s products and services are of a high quality and perform as our customers expect;
- Stays tuned with important developments in the technical environment.
- Have an University’s or HBO degree in Information Technology;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing web applications for the Microsoft platform and you have the admitted Microsoft Certificates;
- Have experience applying multiple design patterns;
- Are an expert in MS Visual Studio 2015, Jira, SQL Server and MySQL;
- Have experience in developing microservices;
- Are used to work in Agile/SCRUM teams;
- Are a real team player, but can work individually as well;
- Have a great drive and a flexible and critical personality.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer a competitive salary and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
About Parkmobile Group
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.Let's talk