Senior iOS Developer
Posted 11 months ago
We are looking for a highly experienced iOS developer to be a productive member of the app development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our growing native App-based products and services, you will live, breath and dream Swift and Objective-C and want to share your love of them with the rest of the team. Our group aim is to redefine the parking experience bringing it to new exciting levels of features and usability providing the best possible experience for our worldwide customers at the touch of a button, this is at the core of our ethos and we invite you to help us get there together.
You will be working on our existing global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for our growing market sectors. Liaising with both our test and UX teams as well as working with other App developers will form part of your day to day work all occurring within an enthusiastic agile development environment.
We offer a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes on the iOS platform.
- Programming and technical development of Parkmobile Groups iOS Apps.
- Liaising with our UX team to ensure a high quality look and feel on all Apps
- Liaising with our test team to ensure all Apps on our platform are of the highest quality
- Deployment of iOS apps to the Apple Store
Essential Technical Attributes:
- Degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering / IT related
- At least one year of in depth knowledge and experience of programming using Swift
- At least five years of in depth knowledge and experience of programming Objective C for iOS applications
- Experience of developing in a MAC-OS X environment
- Worked in an Agile software development environment
Other (“nice to have”) Technical Attributes:
- Smart phone App design experience
- Integration of web APIs
- Core Graphics and CoreData experience
- Experience of source control software ideally GIT
- Secure coding experience
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads
- Flexible approach to work; and
- Problem solving and resolution.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. Our HQ is based in Diemen (The Netherlands), joined by two “Software Labs”: one in Diemen and the other in Basingstoke (UK). We also operate in Belgium and Germany. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app? Let us know.Let's talk