Senior iOS Developer
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 5 months ago
We are looking for a highly experienced iOS developer to join a productive and motivated agile team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports our native parking apps.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
– At least two years of in depth knowledge and experience of programming using Swift
– Have a minimum of three years’ professional experience developing software products;
– Experience of developing in a MAC-OS X environment
– Worked in an Agile software development environment
– Have experience using Git
– Deep understanding of Unit Testing and TDD
– Enthusiastic approach and a “can-do” attitude
– Provide a brand new Macbook Pro and high-res monitor
– Host quarterly team social events
– Offer flexible working – our normal working hours are 9-6 but we can meet your requirements if they differ
– Inspire you to be the best version of you;
– Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
– Have sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun, relaxed office environment;
– Offer a competitive salary according to experience and education;
– Work with you to advance your career by providing you with an annual budget for training courses and/or to attend conferences
– Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave which rises with length of service.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.
Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking App? Let us know!Let's talk