Senior Corporate Recruiter
Posted 2 weeks ago
Are you an energetic recruitment professional who is result driven, has a proven track record in a fast growing international technology setting and is not afraid of a challenge? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast changing environment and grow together with a company? In that case: Parkmobile is looking for you!
At Parkmobile we see our people as our key asset. In order to support and sustain our success we are always searching for the best professionals out there. With a bright future ahead and growth as the only way forward, it is now time to take recruitment to the next level.
As our Senior Corporate Recruiter (based in Diemen/ Amsterdam, the Netherlands) we will challenge you not only in finding our future colleagues. You will also play a big role in building our European recruitment department and making sure that Parkmobile is and stays top of mind in relevant local labour markets.
This means that your responsibilities will vary from an operational to a more strategic level and concern all the topics you would expect in a modern recruitment position.
In this position, you will work closely with our other recruiter, the rest of the international HR team and our ambitious management. You will report to our Group HR Director.
- A relevant Bachelor of Master degree (HR or technology preferred)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a position with similar responsibilities (international, technology and/ or fast paced environment)
- Experience with sourcing and recruiting highly skilled, sometimes difficult to find, professionals on a senior business level
- Broad experience with social media platforms and job marketing
- Experience in setting up and rolling out international recruitment structures, instruments and initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch (German or French would be a plus)
- Fulltime availability preferred and the willingness to do occasional (international) business travel
- A pragmatic, energetic, self-starting and highly motivated achiever
- Able to persevere when faced with challenges
- Able to build and cultivate superior relationships with internal and external contacts
- Detail oriented, organized and self-assured
- Strong listening skills
- Have a flexible and creative approach and are able to multitask
- Able to set and meet deadlines
- A real team player
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile App, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Three hundred people (and counting!) are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany, France and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz!
Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking App?Let's talk