Posted 10 months ago
Are you passionate about Software Development and Agile Scrum? Are you focused on ensuring quality, motivating team members and assisting with removing impediments to sprint work? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
The Scrum Master’s role encompasses enabling the agile scrum team(s) to meet their full potential following and evolving Parkmobile’s guidelines on Agile Scrum software development.
A Scrum Master:
- Has a certified Scrum Master qualification.
- Has knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, and SAFE.
- Has knowledge in Jira/Confluence.
- Has at least 1 years’ experience in a Scum Master role as part of a software development team consisting of more than 10 developers.
- Will have good skills and knowledge of Servant Leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment and transparency.
- Will have Stakeholder management experience.
- Has experience working with multiple Scrum Teams.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Will guide the team(s) on the best/most efficient use of scrum practices in and out of their sprints.
- Will facilitate all scrum ceremonies.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolutions.
- Support the Product Owner with the grooming and maintenance of the product backlog.
- Removing impediments from the sprint.
- Assisting with Internal communication and improving transparency.
- Serve as a coach and a mentor for the team(s).
- Have ideally worked in an industry supplying e-commerce solutions for 1 year
- Have experience in working with remote teams
- Have worked in an environment using continuous integration
- Have worked with development teams developing mobile apps
- Have a degree level qualification, ideally this will be Software Engineering/IT related.
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Are great at problem solving and resolution.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you;
- Offer a salary according to experience and education;
- Provide a training budget to go to conferences such as Angular Connect or Angular Camp;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.