Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 3 weeks ago
Are you a great team player, with strong attention to detail ? Do you have what it takes to work in a fast moving and demanding business environment? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Product Owner:
- Is responsible for the product backlog for a specific product or product area and will work closely with external customers and the product managers, software engineering, operations and sales/marketing teams to deliver on the sprint promises.
- Will ensure that the specifications for product changes are clearly translated into user stories, prioritised and briefed to the development teams and, project managed to on-time delivery.
- Will function as Product Owner in the agile/SCRUM software development process throughout the product lifecycle
- Will order the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions
- Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all
- Works with the development teams on what to work on and when, thereby optimising the value of the products and features delivered
- Works with customers and prospects to collect feedback, define, design and lead the development of software improvements and enhancements
- Represents the customer throughout the process of defining, designing, building, testing and launching a product and any new features
- Writes user stories, specifying requirements and acceptance criteria with detail and clarity sufficient for implementation and testing
- Works with user experience (UX) designers to create a compelling user experience around each story, expressed through wireframes, mock-ups or prototypes
- Works with development engineering teams to communicate the product vision, clarify use cases and requirements, resolve issues arising during development, and accept stories as they are completed
- Conducts internal demonstrations of the product at regular intervals during development, to communicate progress and solicit stakeholder feedback
- Collaborates with other functions leaders (marketing, sales, operations, customer services, and professional services) in the development product positioning, go-to-market strategies, and pre- and post-sales activities related to the product needed to successfully sell, implement and service the product
- Serves as the internal and external evangelist for your product or product area
- Monitors quality indicators to drive continuous product and process improvement
- Co-ordinates product launches and activities with relevant stakeholders
- Works with stakeholders to understand, document, triage and fix live issues or defects
- Are able to define and articulate features, epics, user stories and prioritise the product backlog
- Are a team player, self-motivated, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Have strong attention to detail and highly organised with demonstrated project management and problem solving skills
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Are adaptable to changing requirements
- Have the ability to build effective relationships with other stakeholders inside and outside the Scrum Team, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- Have the ability to express technical issues to non-technical business stakeholder
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Information Management;
- Have 3+ years’ experience as a product lead in a Scrum or similar agile environment;
- Have experience and knowledge of the software development life cycle including Agile and Waterfall methodologies;
- Have what it takes to work in a fast moving and demanding business
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you in our gaming room;
- Offer salary according to experience and education level;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance, call-out and standby payments and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app?Let's talk