MSSQL Production Database Administrator
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a MSSQL Server Database Administrator with a desire to architect and optimize the performance of MSSQL Databases? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A SQL Server Database Administrator:
- ensures that our service are always available for our customers, maintaining the highest levels of availability and performance;
- monitors and tunes all of our database instances;
- ensures that our operations are safe by maintaining the business continuity of our database environments including security, back-ups and replication;
- understands the deployment of metadata changes, both in terms of development and patches;
- ensures that all our database standards are correct including adherence to the Data Protection Act, GDPR and PCI;
- writes and maintains user-friendly database documentation.
- have affinity with data and databases;
- have at least 5 years of experience as a MS SQL Server Administrator working with SQL2008R2 to SQL2014;
- have at least 3 years of experience of supporting Always On Availability Groups;
- in depth knowledge of T-SQL tuning and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks;
- have a wide experience with stored procedures, triggers and functions;
- experience with cloud based services, ideally AWS;
- ideally have knowledge of or interest in MySQL and/or DevOps.
- inspire you be the best version of you;
- give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app?