Marketing Manager, French Market
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a marketing professional with a sharp pen, a sharper mind and experience in PR? Do you like to be at the centre of all things marketing? If so, let’s talk!
About the job!
ParkNow is quickly expanding in France. In Europe, millions of drivers are already using our brands, ParkNow and Parkmobile, to pay for parking.
In order to support and sustain our success and growth in France, we are looking for a marketing manager for the French market, to be located in Versailles, France. You will be a jack-of-all-trades ably supported by our marketing operations team in Amsterdam and our sales team in France.
On a daily basis, you will run all French marketing. Where you will:
- Deliver PR, write press releases, steer the (trade)press and implement city launches;
- Localise and execute our content strategy covering newsletters, social media and blogposts;
- Set up and localise (hyper)local campaigns to achieve city adoption and success.
You as a marketeer:
- Have set up local PR strategies to achieve free and paid local press coverage;
- Have been writing press releases and content for at least two years;
- Have worked for a mobile or app-first company;
- Understand that sending out a newsletter to hundreds of thousands of customers bestows great power but requires great responsibility – it’s not an email to your friends;
- Have been (part of a team) setting up a successful exhibitions supporting sales;
- Are not scared of WordPress and have working knowledge;
- Understand and have reported on key digital marketing metrics such as CPI, CPO;
- Can work solo but are not afraid to ask for help when needed;
- Appreciate French culture and have localised ads to fit local market needs;
- Have had fruitful and productive conversations with journalists in the fields of apps and / or digital payments for at least two years (bonus);
- Speak English as well as you do French.
You as a person:
- Are constantly on the lookout for new ideas when launching in a new city;
- Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills;
- Know how to prioritise, and love solving problems;
- Are simply awesome on a computer – a digital enthusiast;
- Flourish in a dynamic, diverse and international working environment;
- Have worked in the field of marketing for at least two years;
- Like to start a job and not finish till it’s done.
- Inspire you to be the best you can be;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Surround you with sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Are a front runner in parking and mobile advertising – you will make sure this doesn’t change;
- Offer a competitive salary and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. Our HQ is based in Diemen (The Netherlands), joined by two “Software Labs”: one in Diemen and the other in Basingstoke (UK). We also operate in Belgium and Germany. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app? Let’s talk.