Managing Director NL & BE
Posted 3 weeks ago
The Parkmobile Group is looking for a Managing Director NL & BE. If you have worked as a Commercial Director role or Managing Director of an SME enterprise, capable of performing in a matrix structure and you have a strong experience in managing sales, consumer marketing and customer care teams, this might be your next challenge.
We are looking for a Managing Director NL & BE to drive the commercial results (e.g. growth in revenue, active customers and customer satisfaction) in the Netherlands and Belgium by growing new business, retention of our existing clients, the expansion of our B2B business and the day to day management of the NL and BE sales, marketing and customer care operations (appox. 35 FTE).
You will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, based in the Netherlands but part of a growing, professional and ambitious international organization leading and changing the parking industry within Europe. You will represent ParkMobile and Parkline, our 2 brands in NL & BE
- You will develop the sales organization further and ensures good client (e.g. city) relationships as well as customer and end user satisfaction;
- End responsible for all local sales and marketing activities (in alignment with the Head of Marketing ) and the setting of commercial and customer care goals;
- You will act as a central figurehead in NL and BE demonstrating strong leadership and providing clear direction based on the Group Strategy;
- Working closely with the supporting Group management functions (Product Management, IT, Software Engineering, Operations HR, Finance, Legal, Security & Compliance etc.) to ensure a smooth and cohesive running of the business;
- Line management duties for your team that include amongst others recruiting, objectives setting, appraisals etc. Everything to do with successfully managing an ambitious team;
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team and provide regular updates to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- 8 years + experience at running commercial teams in public sector and B2B sales environment for both new business and account management as well as dealing with complex client contracts and tender processes at a senior level;
- Operational experience where processes are key;
- Strong P&L, cost center management and budget management responsibility;
- Understanding business process outsourcing and experienced with internal and/or external customer care centers;
- Demonstrable experience of writing commercial contracts and proposals including government tenders;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills and comfortable and communicating at all levels internally and externally;
- A proven successful experience in working in an international matrix organization;
- Management experience at senior level in order to support and work with other members of staff at all levels;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment where priorities often conflict;
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail with an ability to interpret information to derive business outcomes or solutions;
- Strong drive, flexible, can do attitude;
- Confident in board room situation whilst approachable and fun to work with;
- Equipped with MSc degree;
- Native Dutch with a perfect in English (spoken and written). French or German is a plus.
- Always striving for the best customer experience!
- A real people manager, result driven with a continuous mind-set to improve;
- Truly pro-active, analytical and pragmatic in your approach;
- Entrepreneurial so no 9-5 mentality;
- Committed, agile, innovative and driven to think out-of-the-box;
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking able to cope with a high pressure, changing environment;
- Open to regular (international) travel.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
The history of the Parkmobile Group begins in 2006 with phone parking in Amsterdam, since when the organisation has grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We make parking smarter, simpler and totally accessible for both drivers and operators. Because faster, more efficient parking means everyone can enjoy a delightful mobility experience while making our cities cleaner, healthier and more liveable. Parking is not the end of a journey but the start of one, and we’re helping millions of people quickly get to where they want to go.
Our parking solutions make life easier for more than 22,000,000 drivers in more than 1,000 cities around the world. And the Group is proudly represented by: ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-line and RingGo.
The Parkmobile Group is 100% owned by BMW.Let's talk