Posted 5 months ago
The Parkmobile Group is looking for a Legal Counsel. This role is a great opportunity if you want to work at a fast growing international tech company. Come join the #1 provider of mobile parking payment solutions!
The Legal Counsel will join the Legal department to support the business and management across all European countries we operate in with respect to a broad range of legal topics. The work focuses on data protection and e-commerce matters and commercial contracting. You will report to the Head of Legal and be based at Parkmobile headquarter in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Proactively serve the local businesses; identify and mitigate legal risks;
- Advising on data protection law (GDPR), IT and e-commerce law;
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and administration of various types of business agreements such as purchase, sales, cooperation, and software development & licensing contracts;
- Keep abreast of legislative and regulatory developments that are relevant for the business;
- Working with external legal advisors to align the European legal strategy for the company;
- Be part of project teams to support new business and business changes;
- Contract management and corporate housekeeping.
- Equipped with MSc degree in Law;
- 4 – 7 years working experience gained at a law firm and/or as an in-house legal counsel;
- Affinity with tech; good knowledge of the relating law (GDPR, IT/e-commerce law);
- Knowledge of, and experience in (international) commercial contracting;
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills. German and/or French would be a plus.
- A pro-active self-starter who is able to independently advise the international business;
- Analytical, pragmatic and able to find a balance between the legal and business reality;
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, accurate, able to cope with a high pressure changing environment;
- Result driven with a continuous mind-set to improve;
- Committed, agile, innovative.
- Inspire you to be the best version of you, and facilitate your further personal development;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
The history of the Parkmobile Group begins in 2006 with phone parking in Amsterdam. Since then the organisation has grown to be the world’s leading provider of on-demand mobile payment solutions for on- and off-street parking. With our brands ParkNow, Parkmobile, Park-Line, and RingGo we make parking smarter, simpler and easily accessible for both drivers and operators around the world. Because faster, more efficient parking means everyone can enjoy a delightful mobility experience while making our cities cleaner, healthier and more liveable. Parking is not the end of a journey but the start of one, and we’re helping millions of people in more than 1,000 cities quickly get to where they want to go.
The Parkmobile Group, also known under the corporate brand ParkNow Group, is 100% owned by BMW. Check our website for more information on the ParkNow Group: www.parknowgroup.com.Let's talk