Lead Front End Developer
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 5 months ago
Are you great at working as part of a multi-skilled team with a focus on delivering complex single page Angular applications? Are you looking to work for an innovative company as part of a large Front End Development team with offices in Basingstoke and Amsterdam? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Lead Front End Developer:
- Ensures we are delivering, through Agile SCRUM, new features within the right software architecture produced with the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time and maintain the ability to continue to do so in the future;
- Evangelises our working practices (including code reviews, following code guidelines, refactoring and pair programming) and their benefits so that we all continue to work together in the same way and understand why they are so valuable;
- Coaches and encourages colleagues to find better ways of doing things through constant learning and helps them improve their skills so that we all become better at our jobs;
- Ensures that all developers in the team are adhering to the software quality standards and code guidelines agreed by the team so that work is done to the highest possible quality standard;
- Ensures that we are keeping our technical documentation and coding guidelines up-to-date and using the right tools;
- Provides outstanding programming and technical development of Parkmobile Group’s web based products and services
- Have a University or HBO degree in Information Technology;
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience developing software products;
- Have a minimum of two years’ programming experience with:
- Are experienced using the Redux pattern with either Redux or NgRx for Angular 2;
- Are experienced at scripting HTML5 and knowing your way around CSS3 using SCSS;
- Have experience using Git, Jira and Unit Testing;
- Are knowledgeable about current internet trends and technologies – particularly REST APIs;
- Have experience with Front End tools e.g. Webpack, Angular CLI, Grunt;
- Have knowledge of and experience with Agile SCRUM;
- Understand design patterns and security best practices;
- Have good knowledge of technical design and continuous integration;
- Have ability to quickly identify root cause and implement solution to technical issues;
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app?Let's talk