Junior Product Specialist
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 3 weeks ago
Are you looking to pursue a career towards Product Management, Business Analyst, Project Management or Account Management? Are you customer focused, with the ability to work as part of a team and support all areas of the business where product knowledge and expertise is required? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A Junior Product Specialist:
- Will provide product expertise, knowledge and assistance to all areas of the business and educate our external clients on the full functionality of our software solutions.
- Provides support, both remote and onsite, to Sales, Accounts, Product and Project Managers, to help educate different internal and external audiences. This may include product demonstrations and training.
- Helps deploy new implementations, rollouts and services and ensure that they are configured correctly on behalf of clients through the lifetime of their contracts within agreed service levels.
- Implements software solution configuration changes on behalf of clients such as data entry of tariffs and changes to existing business rules.
- Undertakes pre- and post- sales support of clients including site visits for product demos and training.
- Produces and maintains relevant product and client-specific implementation documentation.
- Ensures that departmental processes and procedures are followed, including checklists, sign-off procedures, etc. Undertake software solution configuration diagnosis and fault finding with resolution where possible.
- Will be proficient in change management.
- Performs user acceptance testing.
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have excellent verbal and written communications;
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new technologies.
- Are receptive and a fast learner.
- Have an enthusiastic approach and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Are resilient and cope well under heavy workloads.
- Have a strong customer service ethos.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Can demonstrate problem solving and resolution.
- Have A-Level qualifications/Equivalent or higher.
- Have a minimum or two years’ experience in a customer/client facing role.
- Are numerate and literate.
- Are proficient in the use of modern PC technologies and software.
- Are customer and service delivery focused.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. The headquarters and the ‘Software Factory’ development department are located in Diemen but from here we operate also in Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 parking app?Let's talk