Growth Manager Switzerland
Posted 3 months ago
The Parkmobile Group is, since its founding in 2000, the leading provider in the world for on-demand mobile payments for on- and off-street parking. We are building a new passionate team and we are looking for you! A highly motivated Growth Manager to help us continue the conquest of this strategic market.
As a core member, you will be working hand in hand and reporting directly to the Managing Director of France. You will take ownership of an entire target market segment.
At Parknow you will have the chance to work in a young, fun and innovative team significantly shaping the future of mobility. Together we will help you achieve your goals. We are highly ambitious and self-driven, but we also know that a great team – and a great team spirit – will help us all succeed.
- identify and evaluate new business opportunities to facilitate the expansion of ParkNow premium parking services in Switzerland and other markets;
- improve the satisfaction of our existing customers (7 cities equipped);
- take over responsibility for a significant target market segment and develop a sales strategy including acquisition plan for cities, municipalities and parking operators;
- manage the entire sales process for your market segment in alignment with the Managing Director, from lead generation, bid submission, presentation, negotiation and implementation;
- build strong relationships with local authority decision makers and car park operators through regular contact, dialogue, meetings and networking with key influencers;
- work with operations and software development teams to ensure tailored approaches to target opportunities that allow the effective delivery of solutions to the client;
- support the ParkNow product and marketing functions to enhance and develop a premium service with an exceptional user experience.
- university degree level in business or economics with a major in sales or business development (equivalents will be considered);
- experience with and/or excitement for mobility topics;
- passionate with “can-do” attitude, outgoing, personable, and proactive;
- experience in sales planning and organization;
- excellent in project management and business development;
- experience with Switzerland business culture;
- fluent in French, German and English.
- give you the rare opportunity to join a nascent company focused on conquering a new market;
- the ability to directly contribute to that success;
- offer attractive conditions and exciting career development opportunities in a growing European organisation.
Do you have a desire to shape innovative and modern mobility services? Then become part of our team and send your detailed application documents (cover letter, CV and desired start date) via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form. We look forward to meeting you!
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
300 people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. Our HQ is based in Diemen (The Netherlands), joined by two “Software Labs”: one in Diemen and the other in Basingstoke (UK). We also operate in Belgium, Germany, France, Austria, United Kingdom and Switzerland. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking app? Let us know.Let's talk