Senior Front End Developer
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 1 year ago
Are you great at working as part of a multi-skilled team with a focus on delivering complex single page Angular applications? Are you looking to work for an innovative company as part of a large Front End development team with offices in Basingstoke and Amsterdam? Come and work for the UK’s leading cashless parking provider and make a difference!
A Senior Front End Developer:
- Delivers, through Agile SCRUM, new features with the right software architecture produced with the highest possible quality in the fastest possible time;
- Adheres to the software quality standards and code guidelines;
- Keeps technical documentation and coding guidelines up-to-date;
- Applies advanced technical skills toward new feature development and support of Parkmobile Group’s web-based products and services;
- Takes active part in technical discussions;
- Mentors, motivates and coaches junior developers;
- Writes a lot of high-quality code.
- Have a University or HBO degree in Information Technology;
- Have a minimum of three years’ professional experience developing software products;
- Have a minimum of one year programming experience with Angular 1/2 +;
- Are experienced at scripting HTML5 and knowing your way around CSS3 using SCSS;
- Have experience using Git, Jira and Unit Testing;
- Are knowledgeable about current internet trends and technologies – particularly REST APIs;
- Have experience with Front End tools e.g. Webpack, Angular CLI, Grunt;
- Have knowledge of and experience with Agile SCRUM;
- Understand design patterns and security best practices;
- Have ability to quickly identify root causes and implement solutions to technical issues.
- Provide a brand new Macbook Pro or high powered Windows laptop
- Host quarterly team social events
- Offer flexible working – our normal working hours are 9-6 but we can meet your requirements if they differ
- Inspire you to be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun, relaxed office environment;
- Offer a competitive salary according to experience and education;
- Work with you to advance your career by providing you with an annual budget for training courses and/or to attend conferences – such as Angular Connect;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance and 25 days annual leave which rises with length of service.
About Parkmobile Group (parent company of Cobalt Telephone Technologies)
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try SMS or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.