Posted 1 month ago
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for an experienced Data Analyst. Parkmobile is a data driven company using data to improve our services, build better products and explore new business models.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is passionate to work with and analyse data to drive insights across our various data sources and cloud base data warehouse. With great amount of data being collected, we enable data driven decisions by converting data into insights that drive enhanced customer experiences and improve business performance. You will extract and visualize actionable metrics and patterns from our data.
We are currently building this cloud Data Warehouse solution based on Amazon Redshift and setting up our Business Information Management team. The Data Analyst will join this professional and growing Business Information Management team, reporting to the Head of Operations. You will be based in the Netherlands and part of a worldwide organization.
- Build a holistic understanding of our product features, our customer, the BI data infrastructure & environment, and business goals;
- Develop powerful visualization on our customer (future) behavior and usage and become advisor for the product(s) and stakeholders;
- Analyze and validate data using statistical tools to answer product and business questions, to drive and support product and marketing actions;
- Leverage industry best practices in establishing repeatable BI practices, principles & processes;
- Leverage team members across BI, for data & analysis needs.
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing data using statistical methods and/or machine learning;
- Ability to understand, translate and map business and product questions;
- Expertise in database technology with solid understanding and hands-on skills with SQL Server, SSIS, solid understanding of SSAS / n-dimensional cubes;
- Ability to work with Cloud data warehouse (AWS Redshift);
- Solid experience building business intelligence solutions (data warehouse, ETL, Reports, Dashboards);
- Proficiency in advanced analytics and visualization tools (PowerBI);
- Self-motivated, agile and driven to think out-of-the-box;
- 3+ Years of data analysis experience required.
- Equipped with MSc or BSc degree in Information Technology or Applied Mathematics;
- Truly pro-active, innovative and entrepreneurial so not have a 9-5 mentality;
- An analytical problem solver with a continuous mind-set to improve;
- Pragmatic, result driven and more over striving for happy customers;
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment, able to cope with a high pressure, multi-tasking environment with changing priorities;
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.