Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Posted 5 months ago
Are you an experienced software developer with experience in developing a mix of web and Windows/Linux applications, looking to work for an innovative company? Come work for the #1 European parking app and make a difference!
A C Developer:
- Is focused on the development and maintenance of C modules that provide black box services in a microservice architecture.
- Ensures the deployment of business solutions on the production platform.
- Assists with post production support of systems (this will involve out-of-hours 24×7 support rostering).
- Is responsible for enhancing current applications and developing new C models
- Will be involved in refining user story and defect tickets as part of the agile process and documenting new modules and changes to existing modules
- Have an in depth knowledge and hands-on use of C at the application layer, at least 2 years of experience;
- Have degree level qualification, ideally this will be Computer Sciences / IT related;
- Can offer hands-on knowledge of writing transactional queries for Microsoft SQL SERVER or MySQL;
- Have experience in the operation of server based systems (WINDOWS and LINUX/UNIX derivatives)
- Have relational database design experience;
- Have experience of writing C modules that use TCP/IP Comms
- Have experience of the Agile development methodology
- Have experience of Operating Systems (Windows 2003/2008 Server, Linux Redhat/Debian/Suse).
- Are familiar with XML and related technologies e.g. SOAP, Web Services
- Are able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Have excellent verbal and written communications;
- Are willing and able to embrace change and learn new technologies;
- Have an enthusiastic approach and “can-do” attitude;
- Are resilient, and cope well under heavy workloads;
- Have a flexible approach to work;
- Are good at problem solving and resolution
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Play Xbox or pool with you in our gaming room;
- Offer salary according to experience and education level;
- Have excellent fringe benefits including private health insurance, call-out and standby payments and 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
Parkmobile is a worldwide successful supplier of innovative and fully integrated electronic parking solutions. With our Parkmobile app, sms or by phone you can pay you parking fees afterwards: the smartest way of parking!
Two hundred and fifty people are presently working at Parkmobile Group. Our HQ is based in Diemen (The Netherlands), joined by two “Software Labs”: one in Diemen and the other in Basingstoke (UK). We also operate in Belgium and Germany. We work very hard and are ambitious but there is time for fun also, for example our famous Parkmobile Pubquiz! Do you want to work for the number 1 Parking app? Let us know.