Business Information Analyst – ETL Specialist
Posted 3 months ago
Parkmobile and ParkNow, the #1 mobile parking payment service is looking for an experienced ETL specilaist. Parkmobile is a data driven company using data to improve our services, build better products and explore new business models.
We are looking for an experienced ETL specialist who is passionate to work with data. Based on our cloud Data Warehouse solution we support the business and our shareholder BMW with their BI and Reporting needs. We are currently building this cloud Data Warehouse solution based on Amazon Redshift and setting up our Business Information Management team.
The ETL specialist will join our professional and growing Business Information Management team, reporting to the Head of Operations. You will be based in the Netherlands and part of a worldwide organization.
An ETL Specialist:
- Is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of ETL solutions to achieve business and informational goals;
- Utilizes advanced knowledge to plan, develop, design, implement and maintain data structures to support corporate objectives;
- Understands and interprets stakeholder data requirements and translate them into system reporting requirements;
- Recommends best practices, standards, and advanced techniques for designing and implementing ETL objects;
- Designs and implements complex solutions focused on data extraction, transformation, and loading of data;
- Automates exports from databases to meet the requirements of the Data Management programs. Design, develop, implement, and maintain OLAP cubes and data marts;
- Has extensive experience and knowledge of ETL tools such as Talend and SSIS;
- Understands the E2E process of the application very well;
- Has extensive knowledge of all aspects of the application like upstream source of records, DB, ETL, ELT, Batch and Distribution layers;
- Also has extensive experience with data warehouse implementation and data modelling (AWS Redshift);
- Has knowledge of CDC tools such as Attunity;
- Knows a lot about and understands cloud infrastructure (AWS).
- Attention to details
- Cloud Data warehouse implementation (AWS Redshift)
- Experience with ETL tools (preferably Talend)
- Strong T-SQL
- Database Modelling
- SQL Server 2008+ / SSIS / SSRS
- Experienced; a minimum of 5 years of experience as a ETL Specialist in an IT environment is required, experience in the cloud data warehousing (AWS Redshift) is an absolute bonus
- Equipped with MSc or BSc degree preferably in Information Technology and/or Information Management;
- Truly pro-active, innovative and entrepreneurial so not have a 9-5 mentality;
- An analytical problem solver with a continuous mind-set to improve;
- Pragmatic, result driven and more over striving for happy customers;
- Flexible, accurate and hardworking, both independently and in a team environment, able to cope with a high pressure, multi-tasking environment with changing priorities;
- Perfect in English (spoken and written). Dutch, German and/or French is a bonus.
- Inspire you be the best version of you;
- Give you the opportunity to build brands with millions of users worldwide;
- Have sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment;
- Offer competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level.
Do you think you are the man or woman for this vacancy and do you think we should drink a cup of coffee with you? Then send us your resume including a motivation via our online application form. Want to know more? You can also ask questions via the online application form.
Of course you want to know something more about us!
About Parkmobile Group
Founded in 2000, Parkmobile Group is making parking easier for people and operators all over the world. By creating software solutions we make finding, accessing and paying for parking simple and effective. We find your perfect parking spot and make paying for it easy. Everything we do is focused on the carefree experience of our clients and not paying more than used with payment per minute. Whether this is on your mobile phone or via the dashboard of your car. Parking solutions at your fingertip.
Currently Parkmobile Group offers the number 1 parking app worldwide, available in more than 500 cities. Brands include RingGo, Park-line, ParkNow and Parkmobile. Park your car by using our app or try sms or calling to start paying for your parking spot. From our head office in Amsterdam (Diemen) we serve clients throughout Europe with offices in the UK, Germany and France.